Highest engineering standards, long-lasting quality and maximum efficiency are the basis of our outstanding reputation around the world. We offer quality solutions for seaming all kind of irregular and round cans, from semi-automatic to automatic machines, with speeds from 10 to 600 cans per minute.
WHO WE ARE
Since our foundation in 1905, JK SOMME continues providing one of the most comprehensive, high quality, cost effective range of can seamers in the world. Designed for small, medium and large scale canneries.
We offer total quality solutions for seaming all kind of irregular and round cans, from semi-automatic to fully automatic machines, with speeds from 10 to 600 cans per minute. Our main product families include non round – irregular can closers, round can closers and vacuum can closers.
We are renowned specialist in closing irregular cans such as 1/4 club, dingley, hansa, 1/15, 1/4 oval, 1 pound oval, 1/4 P-long, 4/4, 1-2-3, coffee can, jockey, pear shaped, snack, fiesta, spam can, etc.
JK SOMME’s spanish headquarters are located in Santecilla de Mena, near Bilbao. The building has 2000 m² housing all the departments of the company: commercial office, technical office, parts machining workshop & machinery assembly bay. Today, the company employs a staff of around 30 people.
- Creating a special bond with our customers, offering a quick response to their demands and needs by providing can seaming machines that are innovative and efficient.
- Maintaining profitability without sacrificing quality, service and reliability. As well as providing a safe working environment for our employees where they can develop their skills and excellence is recognized and rewarded.
- Focusing on the needs of our clients, demonstrated by our commitment to quality, flexibility, accountability and excellence.
- Innovation and Technology: Listening to our customers and being proactive to changes in JK SOMME by investing in R & D, constantly innovating for making sure that our can seamers represent state-of-the-art technology.
- Customer Service Program: A company whose goal is excellence in customer service and that is easily capable of adapting to individual client requirements.
- The Human Touch: Working with highly qualified and passionate employees who can ensure the best solutions for your needs.
- Excellence in Quality: Quality is the foundation of all the aspects in our business, from initial contact with our sales team to service for an operational machine 50 years later.
- Being the first brand supplier of can seaming machines.
- Becoming technological leaders driven by a passionate team who will always strive for excellence in our customer service.